Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Thursday, January 16, 2014

ThursFriDay!

Seeing as how we're back in business and keeping this blog up to date with all of our crafty makes, I'm itching to show you all a few of Mum's latest felt makes. The only problem with that is we wet ourselves up to have "felt Friday" last time, and...well it's only Thursday!! So I've decided as I can't wait, that today is now ThursFriday! AND as there's Friday in that title, I can show you a felt make (yes, yes, I know it's cheating...just don't tell Mum!).

So when you're ready...

Twit...

Twooo...

Three!!


Now I'm not the biggest fan in the world of owls, but I do love these....She's getting ever so clever with her felting makes is Mum (Just wait til tomorrow and you'll see what I mean!) 


When Mum first started making the owls she used just the felt. Which obviously we thought were cute...


But then she tried using a mixture of felt and fabrics, which are so much cuter! Not only that, but you can make them more colourful and in so many different colours...



And again for all of our crafty maker friends, these cute owls were made using the sizzix bigz owl die - owl #2, and the xcut scalloped hearts dies. 

I shall be back with another felty make tomorrow! 

Little x 




No comments:

Post a Comment