Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun!!!

Well, I hate to admit it, but I seem to have been neglecting my crafting duties!! It's been over a week since I posted anything...shame on me!!! Where have I been this time?? Well, I've now gone back to work!!! It's been a few weeks, and I'm finally starting to feel like I know what I'm doing, but I've been struggling to juggle everything and I'm afraid crafting has taken a bit of a backstep...it shouldn't have considering how much there is still to do, but it has. Today though, I'm back...

This coming week is going to be a very important one...It'll start with Mum's birthday, and finish with Lady's...there's still lots to do to complete all my projects, but there's lots of surprises coming your way, and I'll share them with you as they happen!!

For now though, I'll go back to yesterday...in case any of you missed it, it was Halloween. As Halloween isn't such a big holiday over here in the UK, we didn't really do to much, but we did manage to make a few things...
 

I'd had this little image tucked away for so long, I was itching to use it!! Thankfully Halloween obviously gave me that excuse haha!! Both Mum and I used the image to create a very quick card for Jackie and Lady...just another excuse to give a card really!! I printed the images ...Mum had one, I had the other. Although they were the same image, we made them different..how?? Well, I glittered different bits to Mum, which to me just shows how although the image is the same, different people will use them in different ways...


No two crafters will make the same project!!

With the cards made, Mum and I thought we were finished...but nooo!!! Crusty was asked to make cupcakes for our Nan and her friends who were having a halloween party in their communal lounge...


So with a bit of green icing and a few spooky decorations, she came up with these.. but that wasn't where she stopped...


She also made these chocolate topped biscuits made to look like ghosties!!! Ooo and check on the one on the bottom row, second from the right...Crusty giggled so much when she realised she'd given him a unibrow!! haha!!

Cupcakes made, Mum and I chipped in a little extra...I've been growing pumpkins since back in April, and although I've managed to get two actual pumpkins, they hadn't quite gone orange in time. So I bypassed the pumpkins and decorated something else...


Yep, the little oranges have faces!!! Hidden at the very back of this photo you'll also find there's some ghosties...they're actually lollipops covered in tissue paper made to look like ghosties, but the little kiddies Mum was handing them all out to loved them!!!

Ooo and in case you're wondering, Nan and her friends all had a lovely time at their party...


Who says you have to be young to have fun!!!!!

A belated Happy Halloween All 
Little x



No comments:

Post a Comment