Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Friday, July 6, 2012

Felt Friday 4

I'm back with some more felt creations to share with you today. The first of Mum's creations is something I've already sort of shared with you... 


You may remember Mum made these turtles a while ago, along with the cupcakes and poppy badges that I've also shared before?? Well, whilst out shopping a couple of weeks ago we came across some basket bags we both liked. With it apparently being summer we decided to buy them to use for the summer. I wasn't too keen on some of the finishing touches on my bag though, so after a few tweaks here and there, Mum managed to turn her £3 bag into this ....


Whilst my £5 bag became this ... 


The inside of mine doesn't have a lining that seals, but a little clasp instead. It seemed a little boring sat on it's own, so Mum's even managed to add a little flower to the clasp too ... 


You can just about see it in this photo without me showing you what rubbish I've filled my bag with!!

They're not bad for a cheap bag are they?!

Onto new things then??? Mum's always reading books. So I guess it was inevitable that she'd eventually make these ... 


Nope, they're not badges this time, they're bookmarks... 


As you can see, they sit at the bottom of the page to keep you from losing where you are...


They even sit inside the book once you've marked your page so it doesn't get damaged!!

She's getting far too clever is Mum! 

Little x







No comments:

Post a Comment