Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Sketch Makes All The Difference

A while ago we were asked to make a card for a cat lover. It wasn't allowed to be any old cat though, nope this one had to involve a specific type of breed ... a ragdoll cat. I'll admit I really struggled. I had no idea what to do. I knew what image I wanted to use, but I just couldn't get my head around how to make it look pretty. Having printed my image, I placed it with a few things but it just wasn't working out ... until I discovered Katy's sketch challenge over on the docrafts site. It was like a lightbulb moment!! Suddenly everything came together and made this ...


Hopefully the lady that received it will be pleased with how it turned out. 

Little x

No comments:

Post a Comment