Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Felt Friday!!

With Mum having made so many felt creations lately, I thought I'd rename Fridays - Felt Fridays! She's made all sorts of things this week, but I'm only going to share a couple of them with you today.... Ooo and they're both christmas figures!! 

First up there's Rudolph ...  


She's made smaller reindeer decorations before, but I personally think these ones are cuter. They could be used as all kinds of things such as tree decorations, christmas keyrings, or even added to a gift tag on your presents. 

Then there's Frosty ... 


Again, Mum's made smaller versions, but the larger ones just seem cuter. We've already lost one Frosty to Lady!! 

So this has been the first felt Friday! Lets see what else she comes up with!! 

Little x




1 comment:

  1. Awwww these are so sweet, I love the reindeers especially
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete