Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Month Of Posts ... Male

When I woke up this morning I was expecting the sun to be gone... but it's still here! I was all prepared to spend the day crafting, but when I saw the sunshine I suddenly found myself sitting in the garden again. I have deadlines approaching for last minute orders though, so as much as I protested I just couldn't persuade Mum to give me another day off! What made it worse was I knew what I had to do... nothing but male card ... yuck! As I've said on previous posts, I'm not a big fan of making male cards. Something about not being able to add pretty flowers and ribbon makes them less appealing!

I delayed it as long as possible, but eventually I found myself sitting inside crafting and made this ...


When the card was ordered I asked if there was anything in particular the person had in mind. They told me they didn't really mind and that their Grandad likes footy, beer and cricket!! So I added them all together and put them on this card! 

Whilst I made the Grandad card, Mum made this one ...


Mum knew the person it's for is a builder, so when she found this Forever friends bear with his tool belt, hammering away she knew she wanted to use it... The spring has been added to hold the worlds best Dad sign so that it looks like he's hammering the sign in! Cute huh?


Well seeing as I've done some work today, I think it's only fair I get to head back out into the sunshine for a little while! Tea and cake time I think!

Little x

No comments:

Post a Comment