Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Friday, May 18, 2012

A Month Of Posts ... Hello!

Well, how good is that timing? Today's post topic from Docrafts is about cleaning. This entire month has been about just that! We've had a good old clear out of all the things we no longer need or want here at home ... no the craft things of course ... no you never throw craft things away! Even the tiniest little pieces of papers come in handy for something!! Just about every other corner of the house has had a good sort through though ... we've left no cupboard unharmed!! It really is amazing just how much "junk" you accumulate of the years. More amazing though is how much of that "junk" makes it into the craft area in the "I'm sure I can do something with this" area haha!

Anyways, on to todays project ... A few weeks ago I was asked to make a Hello Kitty birthday card for little Ellie's upcoming 5th birthday. I'm not always a fan of making cards with television characters as it's often hard to get them looking different to what you could buy in the card stores. I did however find Hello Kitty was a little different. It didn't take me long to come up with this ...


I love the bright colours of Hello Kitty. She's also always girly, so making this was just about everything I love! Even Kitty's dress has little embossed hearts on ... 


Just before I was asked to make a Hello Kitty card, I'd seen something rather cute that I wanted to try in a different kind of way, so to add to the card I've also made this ... 


It's a milk carton gift box (ideal for sweeties!) with Hello Kitty's face. It wasn't the first milk carton gift box I made, but so far I think this is the cutest. 

So little Ellie will be getting these for her birthday ... 

Like I said before, I'm not a big fan of tv characters, but I absolutely loved making kitty! 

I'm off to visit Lady tomorrow for a bit of computer training! So without question or argument, tomorrows post will be coming from her... yep Lady, it really will!

Little x




1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha That Little is so funny. Bless her tiny cotton socks !!

    Lady x

    ReplyDelete