Followers

We're on Facebook too!!

Click here to go to our Facebook page

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Month Of Posts ... Special Ocassion

It's been a bit of a long day for us today, so I'm going to keep this very short and sweet! Last week I was asked to make a very special card. The sort of card you really don't get asked to make very often. It's also the card you'd be really lucky to receive... so what was it for?? Well, take a look ....


Yep that's right, a 100th birthday card! I've only ever been asked to make one other 100th birhday card before this one. The lady who ordered it wanted it for her partners Grandad who's a big Portsmouth FC fan. So I created the backing papers to include both the Portsmouth FC logo and the Happy100th Birthday. I'm not really a fan of making male cards as they're not usually pretty and sparkley, nor do they have ribbon. This one however I really like. I think maybe the cute Forever Friends bear makes it seem a bit less dull than male cards can sometimes be! Then again maybe it's because there's still a bit of sparkle and some ribbon on it!!

Have a fab weekend

Little x



No comments:

Post a Comment